Monday, June 6, 2011

Lily - 6 Months!

I can't believe my baby girl is halfway to a year already! She's growing so fast and we're enjoying every milestone.  Here are her stats:

Weight: 16 lb, 5.5 oz (55%)
Height: 26.75 in (85%)
Head: 41.9 cm (30%)

*She still eats 6 oz every 3 hours, but if there's a lot going on, she'll only eat around 4 oz...she'd rather socialize :)
*She sat up by herself for the first time on June 5
*She loves her babies (blankets).  It's a bad day if we forget those!
*She is saying Da-Da like crazy!
*She loves to blow spit bubbles and stick her tongue out at you
*Every afternoon when I pick her up, she gets a really big grin and snuggles me
*Landon can make her laugh more than anyone with his crazy faces, but Nixon loves to look after her and hates to hear her cry
*She finally will take a nap at daycare in her crib (as long as she can make it to her belly)
*We moved the pack-n-play back down to our room for weekend naps and now she'll actually take them!
*I moved her into a "big-girl" car seat today.  She loves it!

I love this baby girl more than life itself!  She's quite the little princess in our house!


No comments: