Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hattie - 10 Months

Hard to believe my little butterball is 10 months old.  Before long, she'll be turning a year old and I'm really not looking forward to that.  I'm coming to grips that I'll always want that one last baby, but Hattie is definitely going to be my last.  I have to say, she's a great baby to end on.  Once we got the right formula for her, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.  She definitely has her days that I want to trade her in, but for the most part, she's such a little love muffin, I just can't get enough of her!

At 10 months, Hattie:
-eats (4) 8 oz bottles a day
-has moved to complete table food.  We keep a few jars of Stage 3 fruits in the cabinet just in case.  If she's really hungry, you can't feed her fast enough which does not work well with table food.  That's when the jars of baby food come in handy
-hasn't quite mastered a sippy cup yet.  She can't seem to figure out the concept even though we've tried just about every cup out there
-wears 12 month clothes
-wears size 3 diapers
-loves to head butt just like Landon used to..you have to watch out because she'll do it even when you're not paying attention
-finally started crawling and she takes advantage of it...she's all over the house keeping everyone on their toes
-pulls up on just about everything..including her crib when she doesn't want to take a nap
-has been trying to type with me on this entire post...I think I'll wrap this up so that I can give her my complete attention!!


No comments: