Saturday, February 25, 2012

Organization - Check!

One of the items on my bucket list was to organize all the kids artwork from school.  It's something that's been driving me crazy for months.  Most of you love Pinterest as much as I do. While browsing the website one day, i found this great blog.  She has awesome organization ideas, especially when it pertains to kids.  This was just what I wanted to do with the kids artwork and so I made up my mind that this is what I would do. Finally, I went from this...
to this...
Landon's is a little more full since his daycare, pre-school, kindergarten, and 1st grade folders are full already..
Each folder has a summary sheet to put in the beginning so that you always remember the year/teacher..
I love the final product and I am so glad I came across this idea on Pinterest!




No comments: