Friday, February 17, 2012

My Bucket List

Do you ever sit and think about the things you'd like to accomplish in your life?  I've been thinking about that lately.  There are some things I wanted, which I've done already, but a lot still left on my list.  Maybe writing them down will help me to actually accomplish some!
  • Get my MBA
  • Sit for and pass the CPA Exam (taking the prep course now)
  • Read through the Bible
  • Run a 5k
  • Run a 10k
  • Run a Half Marathon
  • Lose 40 lbs which would put me at college weight or weight when I got married (Lost 9 so far)
  • Have a big family (only one more baby to have and I think we'll qualify)
  • Buy a house (we've actually purchased 3 in our 8 years of marriage)
  • Pay off all of my Debt (working diligently on this one finally)
  • Go to Australia
  • Visit Alcatraz and take a night tour
  • Have a job that I love
  • Own a Beach House
  • Visit Charleston, SC and stay at a Bed & Breakfast
  • Learn how to work my camera so that I can take awesome pictures
  • Learn how to sew
  • Marry the man of my dreams (he couldn't be more perfect for me!)
  • Completely organize all the kids baby items that we're keeping
That's all that I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll add some additional items as I think about them.  What things do you hope to accomplish?

No comments: