Thursday, February 2, 2012

Nixon

Nixon Asher
Little Brother to Landon
Big Brother to Lily

You've been so full of life since you were born
You were the little boy that rocked our peaceful world!
I remember when you were around 3 weeks old, I put the wrong size nipple on your bottle and you sucked it down in 10 seconds. 
We knew at that moment that you would be trouble!
My little colicky baby that would only go to sleep if I drove you around at night. 
I would cry while you cried yourself to sleep.
Luckily, you outgrew that phase quickly and we most certainly fell in love with you after that.
You have that little smile that will get you whatever you want.
You have such a good personality that I don't have to worry about you.
I know that you'll go far in life. 
You have so much fun everyday, without a care in the world.
I love how you break out into a dance at the drop of a hat.
You've always been my little butterbean and I love that at 4 1/2 years old, you still love to cuddle!
You're my sweet boy that will most definitely always be a momma's boy.

I love you butterbean!



No comments: