Friday, February 17, 2012

Lily - 5 Months!

I'm Back!!  I know it's been a while, but it's been crazy around the Walters' Household...with no hopes of things slowing down at least for a few more weeks..Lily is now 5 months and she weighs around 15 lbs.

Here are a few things about her right now:

-She still eats her 6 oz every three hours during the day, but she has added 3 containers of Stage 2 baby food a day..What can I say..girl takes after her moma..she loves to eat!

-She is definitely rolling all around the living room..you have to watch what you lay down around her now because she'll roll right over to it.

-She likes to watch you talk and she'll move her mouth, without making any sounds, in the same motions..it's the funniest thing because she gets this really serious face while she's doing it

-She likes to "sing" herself to sleep..it's so sweet..she'll just murmur those sweet baby sounds until she's fast asleep.  She also wakes up "singing" and will sometimes sing herself right back to sleep on Saturdays and Sundays!

-She loves her "baby" so I guess she's going to be just like the boys with all the animals/blankets/pillows in the bed


-She's becoming more of a Daddy's girl..she gets the biggest grin on her face when she sees her Daddy first thing in the morning.

-When I pick her up in the afternoons, she likes to lean right towards my face and give a big open-mouth kiss..and of course I eat it up!  Then, she snuggles my neck until we get out to the car and I put her in her seat..Love it!

She's a really good baby..but becoming a bit of a Princess already..she definitely knows what she wants and knows how to get it..even at daycare!



- She especially loves her feet..she sucks on her big toe every chance she gets!

No comments: