Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lily - 12 Months!!


I know..I know..it's been a while again.  I love to blog, I really do, but I just can't seem to get into a groove!  Onto to the subject at hand..can you believe this little bundle of joy...


is now twelve months old...and looking all grown like this...

She's such a sweet girl, but definitely all girl..with the temper tantrums and attitude to boot!

At 12 Months, Lily:

-Weighs 19 lb, 5 oz. (25%); she moved down in her percentile for weight, but Dr. Garrish didn't seem concerned
-Is 29" long (50%)
-Has a head circumference of 44.5 cm (50%)
-Will walk a few steps, but chooses not to on most days
-Will eat any and everything you give her, until you make her stop eating
-Loves to play patty-cake
-Loves her "babies" and "Dougie" when she is sleepy
-Has two little boyfriends at school that she loves to play with...Noah and Lathan
-Loves to aggravate her brothers, especially Nixon, but she loves to chase Landon
-Hates to wear shoes..she didn't wear them until she was 11 months old!
-Still only has four teeth..and so far not a biter like her brothers were..fingers crossed!
-I have to say that she's pretty spoiled, but it's not entirely my fault..she's spoiled by her Daddy, brothers, Grandparents and even the teachers at school
-She hates to wear hair bows and will yank them off of her head while giving me the stink eye

No comments: