Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. Christmas is only 5 days away!! Craziness!
  2. Lily has learned how to snap..and she knows how to use it..she'll snap her fingers at me to get me to do what she wants..can we say spoiled??
  3. Does anyone else get worried that they have left someone off of their Christmas list?  Every year, I get so worried that I've forgotten to buy someone something and it drives me crazy!
  4. I've downloaded a couple apps to my iPhone for debt.  One is DebtPayoff Pro which I love but it keeps freezing when I try to see how much I've paid off and the second is Pay Off Debt, which I love, but it doesn't summarize my debts.  Either way, according to my debt snowball, we'll be completely out of debt (house and everything) in 10 years!!  Can we say excited??
  5. Even with the Christmas holiday, we've managed to pay off two debts the month of December.  We're on a roll folks!
  6. Landon is so excited to be on Christmas break.  Basically, he's excited to be able to play his DS non-stop!
  7. January is not looking good..I'm starting a diet, workout routine and CPA Review..you might want to steer clear of me until I get a routine down!
  8. I tried something new today..it's called "White Trash" and it is delicious!  I think I might try to make it tonight.  You can find the recipe here.
  9. Nixon is growing up so fast.  I look at him lately and wonder where my little baby went.  Seems like just last week, he was a rambunctious little toddler and now he seems so grown!  Luckily, he still loves to cuddle like a little baby!
  10. I've been thinking lately about all that my family has been blessed with.  We are extremely blessed with health, happiness and freedom to do what we please.  I couldn't be happier where I am in life right now (except maybe a little less debt, but we're working on that). 
I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas and remember the Real Reason for the Season!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

So encouraging! Miss you! Have a wonderful holiday season! We are coming to visit when the craziness dies down!