Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ten on Thursday

I haven't done one of these in while..so why not?


  1. This is my last week of maternity leave..actually I have 4 more days before I have to go to work to be exact.  Not that I'm counting!  I really am ready to get back into the groove of things because I get stir crazy not having a routine..but then again, I hate to leave my little chunky monkey.  She's so sweet and such a good baby that I haven't been stressed really at all on this maternity leave like I was with the boys.
  2. I really, really want the new iPhone when it comes to Verizon in February.  Unfortunately, I still have time on my contract, so I'd have to buy one straight out.  I still might..I want one that bad!
  3. I'm so ready for Lily to grow up a little so I can see how her personality will shine..but then again, I want her to be my little baby forever!
  4. Chris told me this past week that he might not want four kids after all.  Apparently, he's tired..not sure why..I mean I know he has like 3 jobs and a demanding wife, and 3 kids..but what's the problem?  Haha..he'll change his mind!
  5. After 5 months with one vehicle, we finally bought a second one again.  I feel like we probably could've went a little longer with only one because it really wasn't that bad, but we found a good deal on a truck and Chris really wanted a truck to be able to pick stuff up when we need to.  For instance, we tied the Christmas tree to the top of the Yukon "Griswold style" the past two Christmas', we had to take our brand new tv out of the box just to get it home from the store, and the list goes on and on since we haven't had a truck for 5 years now!
  6. I'm so over this cold weather.  I'm ready for pools, beaches and baseball games!
  7. Landon read me a book last night.  Their class has to bring a book home twice a week and do a worksheet on it after they read it to a family member.  I can't believe my baby boy is reading already!
  8. Nixon has been a little sick this past week..fever off and on, headaches off and on, and just not feeling good.  I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon.  I hope he feels better soon.  It stresses moma out when her babies don't feel good!
  9. We're planning a trip to Atlantis in June 2012.  I know it's a long way away, but I'm already excited!
  10. I really need to find some cabinet pulls for my kitchen and bathroom cabinets.  They're so expensive, but I'm afraid I'm going to mess up my cabinets if I don't get some soon.  :(

No comments: