Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wayne County Fair

So Landon's prayer was finally answered last night..we went to Wayne County Fair.  I just can't get over how nice this fair is compared to others that I've been to.  Half of the rides are little kid's rides so we really get our money's worth with Landon.  On top of that, there's never that many people there when we go and you can just hop right on a ride and you don't even have to wait.  Landon had so much fun he couldn't hardly stand himself.  Here are some random quotes I heard from him throughout the night:
  • Oh my gosh, it's going to be so much fun.
  • That ferris wheel is going to be super scary.
  • That ride went so fast like superman.
  • That ferris wheel was so fun.  I was so high I could see my house.
  • Nixon, don't be scared.  The fair will be so much fun.
  • I love the Fair.
  • I want to come to the Fair 100 times.
  • Is the Fair going to be here again?
  • Bye Fair....see you next year!
We got there around 6:15 and didn't end up getting home until 10:45.  The boys were so tired, they just conked right out after bath.  I didn't get that many pictures, but here's a couple that turned out okay.





1 comment:

Tiff said...

I know! Isn't it just SO much fun! AND I agree, it's a great fair! I actually enjoy it more than the state fair! SO glad the boys enjoyed it!