Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. I lost 0.4 lb this week!  Woo hoo!
  2. Halloween is this weekend.  The boys are so excited!
  3. I have jury duty this morning, so this will be a quick post.
  4. Nixon's ear tube surgery went well..he was back to normal right after his belly was full.
  5. We had our family pictures on Sunday and it was so much fun.  I can't wait to see the pictures.  I know they'll be great because of who was taking them.
  6. Sunday afternoon we went to the Pumpkin patch.  It's so much fun doing things like that and I know my boys will remember doing those family activities when they get older.
  7. We found a house that's perfect for us.  We'll see where that goes...
  8. Chris and I are going to a Halloween party on Friday night.  We're going as a disco couple.  I'll post some pictures:)
  9. Okay..I really can't think of anything else in so short of time.
  10. Except..I'm really nervous about jury duty..is that crazy?

No comments: