Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. I lost 1.4 lbs. this past week!  Woo hoo!! That's a total of 6.8 lbs. in one month's time..now only about 23 more to go!
  2. Ellie is doing pretty well in our house.  She's still not completely house-trained, but she's working on it.
  3. I wasn't sure the boys were going to like her at first because she was a little hyper, but they seem to have gotten used to her and they've learned to keep their toys off the floor when they're not playing with them.
  4. Right now, it's pouring down rain (really hard) and what I wouldn't give to be sleeping in today with all that rain!
  5. I'm so excited that some of my shows are already playing the new shows for this season...Greek, House..best thing about summer being over!
  6. We had four birthday parties this past weekend.  Luckily, we had great weather because they were all outside.  It was a pretty fun weekend!
  7. Landon told me he was glad we had another girl in the house now (Ellie).  He says, "now we have a girl momma and a girl puppy and three boys"..he's too cute!
  8. Nixon goes back for his ear infection re-check today.  I pray that it's gone (even though I don't think it is).  I really don't want to have to think about tubes again this year!
  9. I'm looking for a place to take the rest of my maternity/baby clothes that didn't sell at the yard sale. I'd love to find a consignment shop so that I can actually get some money out of the deal instead of just a tax deduction.
  10. I can't believe that September is almost over already!  Halloween is just right around the corner, which reminds me..I really need to order some costumes!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

You need to keep those clothes for later use... hint hint! :-) Or.... well that just gives you another reason to shop.. haha! YAY for E on the weight loss! You GO girly!