- Airplanes land on the "Airporch" or the football field.
- The moon was crescent-shaped last night.
- The big water tower has water in it that comes from the beach.
- The Fair makes Landon "so happy."
- Nixon "wuvs Mitdonalds."
- When I told Landon that Ellie was probably "about to die" because she had been kenneled up all day and hadn't been outside to use the bathroom, he got all concerned and said, "But I don't want her to die." After explaining a little better, he informed me that "Jesus died on the cross, but he's not there anymore because he's in Heaven and that's 'super cool'."
- Nixon doesn't like his new antibiotic because it's "too cold."
- Landon is ready to go to kindergarten next year because he gets to play in a gym like Daddy's and take a lunchbox.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Learning From My Boys
I thought it would be funny to let ya'll know some things that my boys have taught me this past week: