Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Today, as we tried to pass time on Christmas Eve, the weather was so good that we spent most of the day outside. I'm including a slide show that shows how much fun we had. It felt more like Thanksgiving than it did Christmas!! But tonight, while Santa is so close by (word is that he's in New Zealand right now), and as I sit here with my boys (all 3 of them) in their new Christmas pj's, I can't help but be thankful for all that God has given us. Chris & I have accomplished much in our lives together and we wouldn't be where we are without Jesus in our lives. So, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus this Christmas, we give thanks also for all that we have. I hope that everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Very good post E! I LOVE the pictures too! HOW SWEET!