Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

A picture of someone you miss...
The "me" I was before I was a mom.  I didn't have a worry in the world (little did I know it then!).  Afternoons were spent doing whatever I wanted to do, nights were spent relaxing and spending time with my husband (we stayed up until midnight most nights for no reason at all).  I had all the free time in the world and I couldn't tell you what I actually did to use all that time! Shopping trips were spent buying clothes for me.  It didn't seem like I was ever happy with how I looked in them, but what I wouldn't give to have that body back!  I love my babies to the moon and back, but sometimes, I want a little piece of the me before I was a mommy back for just a few fleeting moments.

1 comment:

amanda said...

OMG Erica! The last two days or so we have had the same answers for the most part! :) I am so glad I'm not alone.