Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

Well, I've seen this on Facebook quite a bit lately and now I'm joining a Blog Friend in her 30 Day Challenge.  Usually when you see 30 Day Challenges, it has something to do with diets and I'm just too tired for that!  But, on the other hand, I think I can handle this one..

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 Facts

I know this is picture is from when I was pregnant, but I'm honestly not in front of the camera much and this is one of my favorites :)

  1. I'm a Virgo...and a true one at that...very OCD and detail-oriented about everything!
  2. I never actually thought I'd have a little girl..I wanted one terribly but never really thought it would happen..that was actually my first question when Lily was born even though I had multiple ultrasounds telling me that already!
  3. I have a brother that is 13 years younger than me and I love him to death..he used to drive me crazy with his slow ways and constant talking when he was younger..now I'm getting paid back 10 times that with my own boys!
  4. I wanted to be a forensic pathologist for the FBI for like 10 years..one Biology lab in college and those dreams were gone
  5. My longest relationship other than Chris was only 2 months long..I guess that's how I knew he was the one..he was willing to put up with me!
  6. I won a trophy in 2nd grade for reading the most books..I think I read over a 100 in that school year.  
  7. In 4th grade, I was voted "Sweetest Girl" in my class.
  8. I was in a Sorority in college and loved it!  I served in a couple of different leadership positions but the main one being Treasurer.
  9. I'd go back to college in a heartbeat if I could..I'd enjoy it a lot more and not rush to be a grown-up!
  10. If I could change one thing about the direction of my life, I think I would've moved to Boston right after me and Chris got married..got season tickets to see the Red Sox and just enjoyed being a married couple.  After about 10 years, I would've moved back down here and then started our family, debt free!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!!!