Monday, March 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 21

A picture of something you wish you could forget...
In 7th grade, I tried out for cheerleading.  A cheerleader was something I always wanted to be.  Well, long story short, I didn't make it.  But the worst part is I never tried out again.  Every year, I regretted not doing it, but I just couldn't go through the humiliation of not making it again and I couldn't shake that fear.  I'm not really a quitter, so it bothers me that I just gave up that easily.

This might seem kind of a small problem to some of you, but to me it was not.  It's still something that bothers me to this day, so I wish I could just forget about ever trying out.  Believe me, I have plenty of other bigger, more serious things I wish I could forget, but they're kind of personal and not "blog material".

No comments: