Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 19

A picture and a letter...
To My Sweet, Sweet Babies:

You three are the light of my life.  I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you guys.  My life would definitely not be the same if I wasn't your mommy.  I love this picture because it personifies who you are.

Landon, my serious one...always worried about what's happening, what kind of mood everyone is in and always quick to give a hug and/or kiss to make someone feel better.  You'll make a wonderful, caring husband and father one day!

Nixon, the life of the party...my butterbean, always looking for the fun side in life.  I know that you'll make someone very happy one day because you can always make me laugh on the worst of days.  You bring sunshine and fun into our lives.  You help us to not be so serious all the time!

Lily, my little pumpkin...you're not quite sure where you fit it yet, but I think you're making yourself the Princess of the House. Both of your brothers adore you and I feel sorry for anyone who ever wants to date you because they're going to have two jealous brothers to get past first.

I feel like my family is complete (for now) with you three in it.  Most days, I want to pull my hair out, change my name, drive far, far away...but then I look at a picture of you three and I can't help but smile and think about how blessed my life is to have you in it!

No comments: