Friday, August 27, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

After much thought and taking Financial Peace University twice, I think I've decided to sell my car.  I love my Camry and I have absolutely no problems with it, but I'm getting to the point where I absolutely HATE paying two car payments.  Especially since Chris does Driver's Ed and usually only one vehicle gets used for weeks at a time. (Unless I decide to switch around for some reason)  I hate to pay a car payment for something that just sits in the garage on most days.  So, anyway, we have it listed on Craigslist, 4042.com, and Carolina Trader right now for free and I hope it sells fast!  Then, we're going to do what Dave Ramsey would be proud of..make that car payment to ourselves until we can afford to buy a used vehicle strictly with cash.  It'll be so nice to only have one car payment for a change..I can't wait!

No comments: