Sunday, February 14, 2010

More Snow!!

Well, this Saturday, we had our second big snow of the year.  I don't know if I ever remember it snowing twice in NC in one year!  Maybe it has, but I just don't remember..I definitely have "Mommy Brain" that I swore I would never have!  Anyway, this snow was actually the kind I like..it snowed, and is pretty much gone the next day.  When we woke up Saturday morning, Chris fixed our "traditional" snow day breakfast of cheese grits and sausage.  After that, we went outside to build "Wally".  Chris had also bought the boys a sled on Friday afternoon, so we took that around the yard a few times.  After that got boring, we took our sled down the road to slide down the hill on the side of Hwy 70.  The funny thing is, Chris & I always laughed at people who went sledding beside highways/interstates, but it was so much fun!  Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: