Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Growing Up

Well, as if I needed more proof of my baby not being a baby anymore, now Landon is starting to have growing pains.  My baby is growing up right before my very eyes!  He seems too little to be having these kinds of problems already; but sure enough, one of my parenting websites said that kids can have them anywhere from age 3 - 12.  He's been complaining the last two or three weeks at random times that his leg hurts.  That's the only thing I can come up with since he is actually short for his age.  I'm thinking maybe he's going to catch up!

He's also been complaining of headaches, but starting yesterday, he was running a temperature.  When Chris took him to the doctor this afternoon, she told him that he tested negative for strep, but there was a bad case of upper respiratory infections going around.    Apparently, she thinks that his headache could be coming from that.  If he's still complaining in a week or so, I'm going to schedule an appointment with his optometrist.  With our eye history, there's no telling how that could go!!  Pray for my baby boy.  I can't take it when he's sick.  He just looks so pitiful. 

No comments: