Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. The auditors are here today..explaining why I'm just now doing this post.
  2. I did manage, however, to get invitations in the mail for Nixon's birthday party!
  3. I finally got the Blackberry I've been dying to have. I love it...it's my new addiction!
  4. I changed my office around at work. I'm liking the new setup even though it has thrown everybody in the building for a loop that my inbox is moved:)
  5. I started Weight Watchers last night. I have about 30 lbs to lose according to me..but let's just stick to the 5% mark they ask you to reach first...
  6. This past weekend, Chris and I had the most relaxing weekend. We didn't have the boys, so we worked in the yard all day Saturday (I have a blister to prove it), went grocery shopping (on our cash-only budget), grilled some Italian sausage w/ peppers and onions, and then watched Desperate Housewives all night. It was wonderfully relaxing!!
  7. Chris & I have been watching Friends re-runs on TBS in the evenings while supper is cooking. I had forgotten how much I love that show. I never get tired of watching it.
  8. I'm so ready for it to start getting cooler because that means my favorite time of year is coming...going to the Fair, Pumpkin carving, Black Friday, and most importantly Christmas!
  9. I've been interrupted like 5 times now, so it's almost time to wrap this up.
  10. When Chris and I have weekends alone, it's hard to imagine how things were before we had kids..the house is so quiet! I can definitely understand how people suffer from the "Empty Nest" syndrome and my kids are only 4 and 1!

No comments: