Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. We just spent the last 4 days at the beach. It was a great mini-vacation.
  2. Landon and Nixon never fail to amaze me at the beach. They're so good and content while playing in the shallow end of the water and the sand. They could stay out there all day.
  3. On the other end of that, it makes me nervous to think about wanting to add a baby to that in a year or more. I finally feel like I'm getting things together!
  4. I have to take Landon to his 4 year well check today. When I scheduled the appointment, they asked me if I wanted to go ahead and do all his kindergarten shots...how sad, we're talking about kindergarten already!
  5. I've had a couple of people call about my crib set that I have for sale, but no takers yet.
  6. VBS went great last week, but having 15 pre-k - 1st graders will wear you out!
  7. I should be getting Nixon's b-day invitations in the mail the first of this week. His party will be at the Pineville Pool on August 29 from 10 - 12, just so you know.
  8. I got the best picture of Landon and Nixon at the beach the other day. Look for it on my Wordless Wednesday post tomorrow:)
  9. There's a new photographer in Smithfield that I really want to take some pictures of our family. I'll have to get Chris talked into this one though!
  10. I'm officially starting Weight Watchers next week...meetings and everything. I've found that I can't do it unless I have someone to be accountable to. Let's hope it goes well this time!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know, that's so funny you mentioned about adding #3! Hubby and I just had that talk the other night. No decisions yet -- we're in negotiations.....

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

I'm glad you had a good time. After all that, the boys will be bored with me this weekend. Maybe we will go to the pool or something..maybe to the beach for a few hours. Who knows.