It was given to me by one of my sorority sisters. Check out her great blog at http://ncsuz.blogspot.com/. The rules are pretty simple..
• List ten honest things about yourself that your blogging friends do not know about you.
• Give the award away to some bloggers of your choice.
• Let the bloggers know they have received the award.
• Link back to the person who awarded you.
Ten honest things about me that you may not know:
- I won an award, along with a trophy, in 2nd grade for reading the most books of anyone in my school. I read over 100 books. That's the one and only trophy I've ever received.
- I wanted to be a Forensic Pathologist for about 10 years of my life..seriously. I even went so far as to being in the morgue, watching autopsies, to make sure that's what I wanted. College Biology Lab was what finally did me in.
- I make the best brownies. Whenever we have get-togethers with friends or at work, I always get asked to make the brownies..not sure why, I use the boxed kind.
- I've had a little girl name picked out for about 15 years of my life. Now, I'm starting to get scared I may never get to use it.
- I knew I wanted to marry Chris within two months of dating. I never would have done it that soon, but I knew it nonetheless.
- I used to have a lot of will-power when it came to losing weight. Now, I just can't seem to get motivated no matter how miserable I get.
- When I got pregnant with Landon, I was actually pregnant with twins. The other baby's heart quit beating around 10 weeks. I've never known emotional pain like that in my life and it's something you don't ever forget.
- I really don't like snow. I like to watch it fall, but after a day, I'm ready for it to be gone.
- One of my guilty pleasures is watching movies like "Notorious" "Drumline" and "ATL."
- When I was in high school, I had this strange feeling that I would die in a car crash. Kind of morbid and not really sure why I felt that way, but I did.
I'm giving this award to:
- Tiff at http://honakerblessings.blogspot.com/
- Elizabeth at http://radezfamily.blogspot.com/
- Amanda at http://nunusplace.blogspot.com/
- Holly at http://thegranings.blogspot.com/