- I finally took my boys to get a haircut on Friday. I told Mr. Richie that he needed to cut Nixon's bad cowlick out. He said, "I can, but it'll be shorter" I gave him the go ahead and Nixon looks so cute! His hair has never been this short, even when he was born! (I'll post some pictures of it after I actually take a picture of him)
- With the new haircut, I've been told he looks a little like the typical class bully.
- We got our family pictures in the mail on Friday (Church directory pictures) and they are so good! This was a pleasant surprise since I was really frustrated when we purchased them.
- Please pray for my Grandpa..he's having some heart issues and he needs everyone's prayers.
- After trying to follow Dave Ramsey's advice for around a year, we're actually going to be doing the Financial Peace University through my church. I'm so excited I can't hardly wait. Free preview is this Sunday if anyone is interested!
- Landon LOVES T-ball. He's definitely in his element on the baseball field. He couldn't be happier!
- I've started two new devotionals in the morning (when I'm the only one awake). One (just a Monday morning devotion) is called "The Power of a Positive Wife." The other, "Falling in Love with Jesus" is a workbook for the week and then we meet on Sunday nights. Both are great and I would recommend them to anyone!
- I've noticed that Landon and Nixon communicate a lot more. Nixon will ask Landon a question and Landon can actually understand him and will answer back. It's too cute!
- I've started back on Weight Watchers and working out. This is my second week. My goal is to lose 30 lbs. We'll see:)
- Chris will be out of school in a few days. This is the one time of year that I really am jealous of his job! (even though he still works all summer doing Driver's Ed)
- An 11th..just for good measure....I finally decided to print all the pictures I had dowloaded (I use www.snapfish.com) only to realize that I hadn't printed any in almost a year. Whew...1,800 pictures later, I WON'T do that again!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Ten Things Tuesday
Okay, so I've missed a couple of weeks, but here we go again....