Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, here we are again..with a list of things I absolutely didn't do this past week. I feel that I am close to perfect when it comes to mothering and being a wife, so it's really hard to come up with this list every week! (Insert laughter here)

Well, for starters, I didn't eat a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate and nuts on Tuesday while watching Biggest Loser and thinking how they really needed to change their eating habits. I also didn't eat another heaping bowl on Friday and Sunday, since I'm on a diet after all.

I didn't leave work early on Tuesday to let the cable people in to install our digital phone. I also didn't get mad at them when they didn't show up until 3:00. Our install time was scheduled from 1 - 3, so they did make it there in time. No reason to get mad. I absolutely did not get addicted to a new show "The Real Housewives of Orange County" while waiting on Time Warner to show up!

We all know that Landon is my pride and joy and has me wrapped around his little finger, so I did not promise to keep it our little secret when he told me he got in a fight at school. And when Chris got home from work, he didn't cuddle up to me and tell me to tell his daddy for him.

Nixon just loves his Baby, so I didn't get mad at the daycare when they lost it this week. I also didn't go out and try to find a replacement, only to get his real one back the next day.

I did not completely forget what a birthday party invitation said about lunch. Which means when we went on Saturday, I did not let my boys have ice cream and cake as their lunch.

And finally, I did not freak out when Landon had a temperature on Friday night and I absolutely did not assume the worst and think we would miss the party and the circus on Saturday. After all, I'm a calm and rational mom.

No comments: