Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can I Just Say...

How cute Nixon is with his favorite thing in the whole world, his "Baby".
He takes it with him everywhere he goes and somehow it got lost at the daycare on Monday. We had six teachers searching for it, but finally we decided to go home without it. On Tuesday, I was hoping someone had taken it home by mistake and had brought it back to school, but no such luck. The boys and I set off to Wal-Mart to try to find another one. We found one similar, but he could tell that it wasn't the same one. When I dropped Nixon off on Wednesday morning, his favorite teacher was there, so I mentioned it to her. Wednesday afternoon, it was back in his cubby. Thank goodness! Wednesday night was the first night that he slept through the night since "Baby" got lost. Coincidence? I don't think so!

No comments: