Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Well, I think we all know I'm perfect (that's what my moma used to tell me anyway), but just for fun, I'm going to name some things I absolutely didn't do this week.

I would never pretend not to hear Landon calling me during the middle of the night so that Chris would have to be the bad guy and tell him he couldn't come to our bed. Nope. Not me.

I would never give in and let Landon just eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich because I didn't want the hassle of fighting during dinner. Nope. My boys eat healthy, balanced meals.

I would never let Nixon run around in just a diaper in the house during winter because I didn't want to dirty another outfit. Nope, not me.

I would never let Landon stay up until 10:00 pm watching cartoons in his room while Chris and I caught up on all our DVR'd shows. No, that would be irresponsible.

I also would never keep my boys up until 10:30 on a school night just because we had a Super Bowl party to go to. Nope, not me.

And finally, I would never be doing this blog while working, with taxpayers paying my salary. Nope, not me!




No comments: