Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas with Little Boys

This Christmas was more fun than I ever dreamed of. Of course, I was the first up (I never have been able to sleep on Christmas Eve). I woke Chris up first around 6:15 and by 6:30 the boys were up too! Landon was still half asleep when he walked down, but he acted like he didn't know what to say about all those toys. When Nixon saw them, he just kept saying, "Wow! Wow!". He didn't know who brought all those toys, but he knew he liked him! Of course Nixon has been playing with all of Landon's toys and I'm beginning to think that maybe Santa just needs to bring one set of toys for the two of them together. Anyway, I got a few good pictures before I started helping to unwrap everything!

What Santa left Landon

What Santa left Nixon

No comments: