Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Nixon - 11 Years!

Well, well, well...my little Butterbean is 11 years old!  I can't hardly believe it.  I look at pictures of that little chubby face or hear that little baby voice on videos and it feels like yesterday.  Nixon has always been my little firecracker from Day 1.  He kept me on my toes when he was a toddler and I feel like he will do that for years to come.  He's so much like Chris, it's uncanny.  He's my middle child that just goes with the flow most days.  He's social like Chris and is with friends more than he's home.  He still plays lacrosse, but has no desire to play any other sport.  He is not competitive at all, which is definitely a trait he gets from me. 

At 11 years old, Nixon:

*is 55.5" tall (32%)
*weighs 73.8 lb (31%)
*is in 5th grade
*plays lacrosse
*finally wears a Medium/Large in clothes (growth spurt finally!)
*favorite color is yellow and blue
*wants to be a You-tuber when he grows up
*loves to read (he went through multiple 500 page books this past summer)

Nixon, you have a heart of gold.  You'll go without so that one of your siblings has something.  You wear your emotions on your sleeve and I can usually tell when something is bothering you.  I love you more than life itself. I can't wait to see you grow.  I know you'll go far in life and carry compassion to everyone you meet.


No comments: