Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hattie - 2 Weeks

Hattie,
My Sweet girl.  Already two weeks! (Well, actually you're a month now, but I'm reminiscing!)  Time is already flying.  I'm really enjoying being home with you and I know at the end of this 12 weeks, I definitely will not want to go back to work!  You're already growing so fast.  Time really does fly when you're having fun I guess!

At two weeks,
-You have slept through the night 3 times already (overachiever)
-You know your momma's voice and will follow me all over the place with your gaze (which I love!)
-You're drinking 4 ounces every 3 hours during the day.  At night, you'll go about 4-5 hours without a bottle
-You weigh 9 lb, 0.5 oz (75%)
-You are 20.75" long (75%)
-Your head is 36.9 cm (90%)
-So far, you love your paci, but you've already figured out that it puts you to sleep

I love you so much already baby girl and I can't wait to see how you grow!


No comments: