Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hattie - 1 Month

Hard to believe my baby girl is one month old already!  Before I know it, she'll be moving all around, chasing after her brothers and sister!  At one month, she's still a very good baby.  She's giving Landon a run for his money on the best baby award.

At one month, my little munchkin
-weighs 9 lbs, 14 oz (68%)
-is 21.5" long (67%)
-her head is 37.5 cm (78%)
-eats 4-5 ounces every 3 hours, except at night
-smiles when she hears you talking to her
-loves to "watch" Little Einsteins...I know she can't see the tv, but she absolutely loves the music and will turn her head towards the tv every time it comes on
-she still sleeps very well at night, when she's not fighting sleep.  She's starting to get in the habit of wanting to "party" at 3!
-is still my pride and joy.  I'm just loving this time I get to spend at home with her.  I'm so thankful that I don't have to go back to work at 6 weeks like I did with the other 3 kids.  I don't know how I did it with them, because with her, it feels way too soon!


No comments: