At 18 months, Lily:
- Still sleeps around 11 hours at night. She goes to sleep around 7:15 every night
- She has started being able to eat on her own finally without me or Chris freaking out :)
- She says the words Moma, Dada, Landon, Nixon, Lily, Night-Night, Bye, Love You, Thank you, Grammy, Papa, Nana, Poppy, More, Milk, and just about anything else you tell her to say. She will get lazy though and the words start sounding the same
- She chases her brothers around and terrorizes them just as much as they do her
- Loves her "babies" more than ever. She knows what drawer they're in and will pull them out once she figures out that I've put them up. She never has less than four or five in her crib at night!
- Will throw a temper tantrum at the drop of a hat if she doesn't get her way!
- Has learned how to make all kinds of faces..fish face, kissy face, etc and it's the cutest thing ever!