Monday, June 28, 2010

Just Like Me..For Better or Worse...

Landon, though he may look just like his Daddy, unfortunately gets most of his personality traits from me.  The older he gets, the more I seem to notice it.  For example, he'd rather spend most of his time with a few close friends, rather than a large crowd.  If one of his closer friends is not at school or doesn't want to play, he'll settle with playing alone instead of venturing out and making new friends.  Another not-so-great characteristic he received from me is that he's very shy and unsure about himself when trying new things.  He'd much rather do things he used to doing and not try anything new.  Chris will push him to try new things, such as swimming without his floaties on, and he always loves it...it's just getting over that fear of the unknown.  Despite all these traits, I love my oldest boy...he's got a lot of little quirks, just like his momma!

No comments: