Sunday, July 11, 2010

Landon's 5th Birthday!!

This past Saturday, we had Landon's birthday party.  It's still hard for me to comprehend that I have a 5 year old!  He'll be starting kindergarten next year and he can hardly wait.  Me, on the other hand, would love to keep him my little baby forever!  Anyway, I was really nervous about having this party.  We've always had outdoor parties for him, but at our house.  So, if it rained, we'd at least be able to go in the house.  This time, he wanted to have his party at a local park.  This meant, if it rained, there was nowhere to go.  I was constantly looking at the weather online, which was not making me feel any better about the party.  Turns out, the morning of the party, I looked online and from 11 - 1 (party time), there was only a 10% chance of rain!  I was ecstatic! It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine and fun just for my baby's party.  It literally poured rain within five minutes of us getting home and getting all the presents in!  Enjoy some pictures from the day!





No comments: