- We were trying to explain to Landon who the President was, so we had to call him our King for him to understand. Jokingly, we said, "Yeah, the king took all our money, so if we want to buy a new house, we can't go on the airplane this summer." He wanted to know when we were getting a new king!
- A couple of weeks later, while giving baths, he looked at me and said, "Mommy, can you make a bunch of money and just not tell the king about it?"
- Chris was trying to explain to Landon that he had to go to work at his school and that they pay him to work there. Landon was confused and said, "But I don't get paid for my job at my school." Chris said, "You don't? What's your job there?" to which he replied, "I'm the line leader, the door holder, I hold the clipboard..." Too cute!!
- Nixon informed me he wants to be a pig when he grows up.
- The boys know they don't get a snack unless their supper plate is clean. Last night, we had just sat down at the dinner table when Yo Gabba Gabba came on. Nixon started climbing down and said, "I know I won't get a snack."
- Nixon saw my tattoo the other night. He said, "You got a stamp?" I said, "I sure do baby." He said, "Because you're a good listener??" Haha...I laughed so hard!
- Landon saw a picture of me and Chris on our honeymoon. He asked me where him and Nixon were. I explained that they weren't born yet and he said, "But we were in your belly, right?" I just agreed and he said, "Well, your belly wasn't fat." Not thinking, I asked if it was now but luckily he said no. Then he proceeded to ask me when we were going to have another baby. I asked him when he wanted me to have one and he said, "In two days." That's that!
- While going by the baby section in Target, Nixon saw some car seat toys. He said, "I want one! I want one." I said, "Boy, those are baby toys. You don't need those." to which he replied, "But I'm your baby."
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Ten Things Tuesday - Funny Stories
I haven't done a "Ten Things Tuesday" in a while, so I'm going to do one this week, but it's going to be ten funny things my boys have told me lately.