Thursday, March 25, 2010

Proud Moma

I know I'm not doing much posting lately, as my two or three normal readers have so kindly suggested, but life has been really hectic and so I've been spending more time with the boys and Chris, and less time on the computer.  But, I did want to take this chance to brag on my smart Landon.  He absolutely loves puzzles, but had been getting bored with doing our same ones at home over and over.  So Sunday, we went to Wal-mart and let him pick out a new one.  He picked out a 250-piece Bakugan puzzle!  I told Chris to let him try it and if he couldn't handle it, we'd box it up and save it for later.  Well, he didn't start it until Monday, so 3 days later, he's done!!  He would come straight home from school and work on it.  You could tell sometimes it would get the best of him and he would step away for a few minutes, but come right back to it.  He's such a smartie and I'm so proud of him for all his many accomplishments, as any parent should be.
Don't pay attention to the four pieces missing..Ellie ate them..you have to be quick if they fall on the ground!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Wow! That is awesome! He is such a Smart Tart!! :)

Tiff said...

I am sooooooooooo proud of him!!!