Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. I started feeling really crappy all of a sudden on Sunday morning when I woke up.  It's gotten ten times worse, so I finally went to the doctor this morning.  I was really afraid I had the flu, but luckily I tested negative for that.  The PA just thinks it's some sort of virus working its way through. 
  2. We found out today that we got the house!  Closing date is set for December 31!  It's going to be a busy couple of weeks!
  3. I have definite proof that Nixon's tubes are working.  He's had a bad cold for about a week now and his ears started draining fluid on Monday.  I've used the ear drops they gave us after his surgery and it's already stopped.  What an improvement!
  4. We go on the Polar Express this Saturday.  I can't wait.  I know Landon and Nixon will love it!
  5. Landon loved his basketball practice this past Wednesday.  I was really very surprised with how well he done considering he's never practiced any basketball skills at home.  The only thing we ever practice is baseball!
  6. Have I mentioned how excited I am to have a house again?
  7. Holy cow..I just realized that I have two weeks to pack..all while trying to enjoy Christmas!  Oh well, I guess it'll work out =)
  8. I'm ready to go look at some Christmas lights.  I can't believe I haven't been to see any yet!
  9. I also can't believe there's only 10 days until Christmas!
  10. I'm all tapped out..ever feel like all you need is a long vacation somewhere warm?  That's me lately!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm so glad you got the house! I want to see some more pictures soon, or better yet come see it when you guys get settled! You're right, that's not long at all!!! It will all work out though! Good luck!! :)