Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. Still waiting on news for the house..this waiting is killing me!
  2. There are some things going on at work that have me a little stressed.  Just pray that I get through it and that I let God handle it.  He can do so much better than I can! 
  3. Only 17 days until Christmas.  I still have a few presents left to buy, which is pretty good I think!
  4. Santa Claus called Landon last night.  He was so excited, he couldn't even talk.  He pretty much just agreed with everything Santa said, but did manage to get out that he wanted a sword that turns into a gun.
  5. Landon's first basketball practice is tomorrow night.  I can't believe my baby is old enough to be playing sports.  I remember going to my brother's games every Saturday and now my baby will have them!
  6. I'm loving this cooler weather..it makes it feel like it's actually Christmas!
  7. Red (our Elf on the Shelf) has been a big hit this year.  Nixon actually loves looking for him every morning.  I don't remember Landon being so into it at this age, so it's really cute to see.
  8. Nixon took a tractor to school on Friday.  When I was getting him out of the car, he looked at me and said, "Kylee's gonna wuv my tractor."  My little boy has it bad for Kylee!
  9. I can't believe I'll be registering Landon for kindergarten in a few months.  That just doesn't seem real!  My little boy in big boy school.  I'm afraid I'm going to be a mess the first week of school!
  10. Chris has started on his work for National Boards...pray for him that he passes the first try.  I know he can do it!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I can't wait to hear about the house too! KEEP ME POSTED! I'm excited about saturday night and can't wait to hangout... I've REALLY missed MY E!!!!!
LOve Ya!

Shoshanah said...

I think the Elf on a Shelf tradition is so much fun! Every time I see it out the bookstore, I cant' help but look it over