- I lost weight on Thanksgiving week...granted it was only 0.2 lbs, but with the way I enjoyed my Thanksgiving, I would've been happy with maintaining!
- Chris and I went shopping on Black Friday. The two of us do that every year and I absolutely love it! We shopped from 5:00 a.m. until about 1:30! It was so much fun. Then, after the boys took a nap, we took Ellie to PetSmart to pick out her Christmas presents. Landon thought that was a lot of fun.
- Our tree and all our decorations are up. I absolutely LOVE this time of year. Red (our Elf on the Shelf) is back to visit us. Landon and Nixon both love finding his new spot everyday.
- Nixon has a new expression..he looks at you and says, "Mommy...ew(you) know what?" After you say, "What," he'll proceed to tell you some crazy fact or something he did that day. It's the sweetest thing.
- Speaking of Nixon, when he was supposed to be taking his nap on Friday, Chris and I heard him talking to himself through the baby monitor. Not unusual, but this time he was counting in Spanish from 1 - 10! I have no clue who taught him this, but he does it on command, so obviously he learned it somewhere b/c he knows that it's Spanish.
- We made a verbal offer on the house that we looked at on Wednesday. Today, the bank called (it's a bank-owned property) and said to put it in writing. They said that wasn't a sign they would accept, but it sounds promising to me!! Potential Future Home of the Walters' Family
- This house backs up to Kylee's backyard. This one is on a cul-de-sac and her house is on the cul-de-sac on the next road. I think we're setting them up for some potential trouble in the future!
- Landon asks me everyday how many days until Christmas..I never knew there could be someone more excited than me!
- Our Christmas parade is tonight. Landon was very excited to find out that we would be going when I picked him up from school.
- I'm so excited about the things going on for us right now that I can't even think of anything else to put on here..my mind is going crazy!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Ten Things Tuesday
I know this is a little late, but it's been a crazy day and better late than never, right? After all, it's still Tuesday :)