Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday


  1. I had a great Mother's Day..Chris let me go shopping by myself and I found two dresses.
  2. Lunch with friends makes the day better. I love ya T!
  3. Chris & I will be celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday! WOW!
  4. I finally got the budget balanced at work...YAY ME!! Even though this only the second year I've actively participated, it was ten times harder to balance this year because of the economy.
  5. Please pray for Paul Davis. If any of you remember my friend Amy, from Alabama that I've been friends with since sixth grade, it's her father-in-law. He found out he has Stage 3 Colon Cancer. Pray for God's will to be done and strength for the family.
  6. I think Landon may have picked up Chris' fear of spiders. He woke up at 1:30 this morning screaming. After he ran down the stairs and climbed into bed with me, he told me a spider was crawling on his neck (just a dream). It was the funniest thing...not to him, but definitely to me!
  7. Chris & I have set a goal to buy a house in late summer/early fall...that time can not come fast enough.
  8. Landon informed Chris and me the other night that he didn't want a sister, but he'd like for me to have another little boy. He wants to name him "Nixon 2." After informing him that there couldn't be two Nixons and naming all my favorite boy names to which he replied were all "mean names," he decided he liked the name Batman for his next brother. (Disclaimer: I'm not pregnant, nor do I plan to be for about another year, so even though I may look like I've gained weight, please don't ask!)
  9. Landon's teacher told me yesterday that Landon wouldn't do his drawing for the day b/c the paper told you to draw a picture of your favorite pet. She informed him that he could draw a picture of his grandparents pet, etc. He said, "Yeah, but they're not mine." Case closed. He was the only one who didn't draw!
  10. Nixon seems to be on a biting spree. For those that are counting, he has bitten 4 kids in the past two weeks! He's going to get thrown out of another daycare!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Lunch did make my day too!!!! It was SO good to catch up... I've missed my E!
LOVE YOU!