Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


In honor of Mother's Day, I'd like to name some very important things my mom has taught me (in no particular order of importance!)



  1. Put God first in everything in your life, including your paycheck! If you tithe/give like you're supposed to, he'll take care of the rest!

  2. Always stand up for yourself and your family. If you don't, no one else will!

  3. Always protect whoever/whatever is in the passenger seat when you have to slam on brakes. This can be done with one of those "right arm straight out across the passenger seat" kind of moves.

  4. You can do anything you set your mind to, no matter how impossible it might seem.

  5. Mom ALWAYS knows best!

  6. Balance your checkbook to the penny every month.

  7. "This too shall pass"

  8. When it seems like everyone else is against you, moma's always on your side.

  9. There's nothing wrong with a good cry, whether it's b/c of life, tv, or even a song!

  10. A little bit of sunshine makes all your troubles seem a little less daunting.

To my mom, mother in-law and all my mom friends, Happy Mother's Day!! You're all very special to me and I wouldn't be the mom I am without the help and advice I've received from each of you! I love you!

No comments: