1. We had our 1st family vacation this weekend. We went to Myrtle Beach and had a blast!
2. I'm convinced Chris is the best husband ever. Not only did he surprise me with an early anniversary present, he stayed inside the hotel while the boys napped so that I could lay out and read my book. (my favorite thing to do at the beach!)
3. I'm reading "Bringing up Boys" by James Dobson. It's a really good book and I'd suggest it to anyone who works with little boys or has a little boy of their own.
4. Chris officially wrapped up the conference title this past week. In the 3 years he's been coaching in Johnston County, he has tied for Conference Champion once and been Conference Champion twice now!
5. Landon is going through a clingy phase, again! He doesn't want me to leave him in the mornings at school and it's really hard to leave a little boy who has his little chin quivering.
6. The budget is almost balanced at work..I'm good, what can I say:)
7. I wish that I had found Dave Ramsey and his Steps to Financial Peace a LONG time ago. But, I'm glad I found them before I got any older. If anyone is curious, just go to http://www.daveramsey.com/. You WON'T regret it!
8. I think Nixon is battling a stomach bug. He hasn't been eating as much and his stomach has been a little unsettled for the past 36 hours. Hopefully he'll get to stay at school all day today b/c I have a lot of catching up to do at work!
9. Sometimes I feel like I just don't know what I want to do in life. I crave a life where I can just be settled in one place and be happy, but I'm not sure that will ever happen for me. I always want to see what's around the corner. I still miss living in Greenville terribly, but I also would love to live at the beach. What's a girl to do?
10. All of Landon's friends are turning 4 recently, which means my baby boy is going to be 4 before long. That's a sad thought!