Friday, September 9, 2016

Landon - 11 Years!

My oldest hit the 11 year mark in July.  It's amazing to me how big he's getting. He's changed right before my eyes - from the little boy that would hardly talk to the young man that wants to have real conversations with you.  He still has a heart of gold and can't stand to see his moma cry!    The traits that sometimes drive me crazy seemed to have helped him so far in life.  He's got such a laid back personality that some of the middle school things I was worried about don't seem to bother him at all.  Life seems to get busier and busier every year and I know it's only going to get more so as time passes.  I can't wait to see what he becomes, but at the same time, I just want to keep him that little chubby toddler that couldn't say his L's .  

At 11 years old, Landon:

-weighs 78.8 lbs (38 percentile)
-is 58.5" tall (68 percentile...only 5.5" away from me!)
-has lost any baby fat at all...I mean, look at the numbers above!
-wants to be an engineer when he grows up..that is if the MLB doesn't work out
-wears size 10/12 clothes and size 6 shoe
-favorite subject is math (of course)
-loves to read, but hates reading comprehension...I think he also gets that from me...I love to read, but I don't really like to think about what's going on!
-plays baseball, basketball, and flag football
-has learned to moderate his game time..he spent a lot of time in the summer playing with Legos and he loves to ride his bike
-is riding the bus for the first time - to and from school
-has overcome his fear of changing out in Middle school PE classes
-loves to aggravate Nixon but will be the first to miss the chaos that Nixon creates when he's spending the night with someone

I love this little boy with all my heart and it's hard to imagine how life was before he became a part of our family.



No comments: