Wednesday, March 12, 2014

This Season of Life...I'm Over It! (Right now at least...)

You ever have those days/weeks/months where you give all you can and you just feel like it's not enough. Yeah, me either..but if I did..this is what it would sound like..

I want to pass the CPA Exam, but right now I don't seem to be able to find the time that I need to study in order to pass it.  I'm still trying but it feels like one of those unattainable goals that will never happen.

I want to be the best mom that I can be and give all four of my kids my undivided attention, but that just doesn't happen.  There's homework to do, supper to cook, clothes to wash when all I really want to do is cuddle.  I know, I know..those things will be there tomorrow but let's face it, tomorrow will be the same with more things to do.  

I want to lose weight and get in shape, but I just don't have the time or motivation to stick with a diet and exercise.  And, when I do, nothing seems to happen so I get really discouraged.  

These are just my top three things going on in my head right now.  I feel so discouraged and I'm basically having a pity party.  I feel like there are so many things going on in my life right now that have no organization and that I can't seem to control and that drives my OCD-personality crazy!  Where's that warm sandy beach with no worry other than what book to read when you need it?  


No comments: