Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hattie's 1st Birthday - Mad Hatter Style

Hard to believe my little baby girl is the big O-N-E already!  This year has flown by like nothing I've ever seen.  I'm not going to lie, I had her first birthday party planned out as soon as I found out I was having a girl because I knew Hattie was the name we had picked for a girl.  I even went so far as to have a secret Pinterest board so people wouldn't think I was crazy.  The only three people who knew about it were Chris (of course), my friend Kim (because she's a crazy party planner too) and my SIL Alex (hey, you made it to the blog!). Anyway, on to the party details...

The birthday outfit

The entrance

Mushrooms

Photo props

 The awesome cake
 Smash cake set to her birth time
 11 Months of my baby girl!
 She loved opening her gifts!

 She did not hesitate when it was time to eat!

I had so much fun planning everything for this party and I think everything turned out great.  We kept it pretty small with just family and close friends so that we could really celebrate our little love muffin.  I am just in awe of what a great baby she is.  She fits in perfectly with our little family and I can't imagine what it was like before she was a part of our family.  

1 comment: