Monday, October 7, 2013

Hattie - 6 Months

Hattie is 6 months old!  Half a year!  Where did my baby go?  I still say she's my baby and maybe it's just my denial, but she doesn't seem like a six month old to me.  She still seems like my sweet little baby girl.  At 6 months old, Hattie:

-weighs 15 lb, 1.5 oz (27%)
-height is 25.25 " (19%)
-head measures at 42 cm (39%)
-wears size 3 diapers
-eats 8 oz every 4 hours
-eats three containers of baby food a day..she eats these like a champ..I mean scrapping the bottom!
-has finally moved to her sisters room (they're sharing, but we were scared to do that right away)
-smiles so big when she sees you..seems to recognize immediate family members, even our voices..she'll turn and look for me when she hears me at daycare
-already knows how to work that pouty face when she doesn't like something
-loves to dance, sing, be held!
-is so expressive..from screaming to her facial expressions
-is trying to sit up..mainly because her teachers at daycare are pushing it..I love having a baby, baby so I'm not pushing it at all :)
-wears 6 - 9 month clothes
-grabs and holds onto toys for a brief moment before letting them go


I just love this little baby girl..she can light up a room with that smile!


No comments: