Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hattie - 3 Months Old!

My baby girl is officially 3 months old.  So hard for me to believe.  I feel like she's growing so fast!  At 3months old, Hattie:

-still eats 6 ounces every four hours
-sleeps around 9 hours a night..she's been known to sleep as much as 12 hours at night depending on naps during the day
-will only sleep in her swing.  It started because of her congestion...now I think it's because of her reflux.  It's something I hope to break in the next month because I can't stand her not sleeping in her crib!
-just switched formulas about 4 days ago.  So far, it seems to be better for her and her spit up has decreased tremendously
-finally started holding her head up.  She still can't hold it up long enough to sit in a bumbo, but she can control it enough to look around
-laughs at all kinds of stuff.  She loves for you to makes funny noises at her and she loves to be sung to...her favorite is Wagon Wheel by Darius Rucker.  It seriously calms her down when other things can't.
-is wearing size 6 month clothes.  That's right..my little chunk is already out of her 3 month size!
-is wearing size 2 diapers..we just moved up on those in the last week.
-has so much personality..I can't wait to see it grow as she gets older and how she'll fit in with her two brothers and sister


No comments: