Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nixon - 4 Years


On September 1st, my little Butterbean turned four years old!  I can't believe it!  I still feel like he's my little baby..mainly because he lets me pretend that he is.  He still loves to crawl up in my lap, rock, and sing songs..and I wouldn't trade it for the world!  At four years old, Nixon is 34.8 lbs (75%), and 3'2" tall (10%).  Because of this, his BMI was kind of high, but the doctor didn't seem worried..he's always been our little butterbean, staying in the 10th percentile in height consistently.  He's still a ball of energy that will drive you to the point of insanity, but sweet and cuddly at the same time.  Here are some facts about Nixon:

Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food:  Cereal
What he wants to be when he grows up:  Super Boy
Best Buddy:  Ben
Favorite Toy:  Army Men, Cows, Space Ship





No comments: