Friday, September 23, 2011

Landon - 6 Years

In July, my sweet Landon turned 6 years old!  We had perfect weather at the park that Saturday.  It was a huge blessing to have cooler temperatures, even for just one day, in July.  He enjoyed playing with all of his friends and just being a kid.  He's always my serious child, so I love when he lets loose and just acts silly.  I feel like he wears the weight of the world on his shoulders some days.  I know that's hard for some people to believe because after all, he is only 6.  But, I'm afraid he's going to be a worrier like his momma and you can already tell it.  He is so focused on everything, schoolwork, sports, even his DS so it's not often that he just plays and enjoys being a 6 year old.  (We're working on it though)  I've changed my schedule at work, so that I can pick him up from school everyday.  I can tell a big difference in how he acts at home since then.  I think maybe he just needed a little extra tlc from his momma.  At six years old, Landon is 44.2 lb and 3'9" tall.  It's crazy how much he has grown.  I can see that pretty soon he'll be towering over me, but he's assured me that he'll always be my baby!

Favorite Color:  Red
Best Buddy:  Jayce
Favorite Sport:  Baseball
What He Wants to Be When He Grows Up:  Baseball Player
Favorite Food:  Chicken
Favorite Holiday:  Halloween


Man..time flies!

No comments: